I’m in your house, in your living room and dining room, your kitchen, your bedroom, your air. I’m fogging up your windows and settling in your curtains. I’m covering your walls, your mantelpiece, your bad paint job and chipped skirting boards. I’m drifting over your carpet and sinking into your pile. I’m in your dress, your trousers, your socks strewn beside the dresser. I’m over your bed, in your hair and under your fingernails. I’m in your nose and sinking into your pores. I’m in your mouth and around your gums and between your teeth. I’m latching onto your molars and enamel and cavities. I’m swirling around your tongue and down your throat and windpipe and deep into your lungs.
I’m white, I’m grey, I’m drifting. I’m killing you in your sleep.
- Social Smoking: More Dangerous Than You Think | Yahoo! Health (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- I’m doing it! (emsaysitall.wordpress.com)
- Old Problem: New Angles (shadozablog.wordpress.com)
- Smoking Campus (virtuallyharmless.wordpress.com)
- It’s time to check your smoke detectors (ktvb.com)
- One person dies in early morning St. Louis blaze; two people critically injured (stltoday.com)
- Belmont man dies in house fire that likely started from smoking bucket (charlotteobserver.com)
- POORER PEOPLE PAY PRICE FOR SMOKING: We all pay the price of the morbidity of tobacco on those who use it! (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- Your LUNGS-Love them and they will serve you! (tcapaldo.wordpress.com)
- A Smoker’s Lung May Be Better Than No Lung in Transplant Situations (lawprofessors.typepad.com)