I’d do her. And her. Not her. But maybe her. She’d get it. She definitely would. And her. I’d do things to her you couldn’t even imagine.
Her I’d maybe dance with. Her I’d snog, but only if I got desperate. She, she’d be grateful. She’d be hard work. Her I’d shag, but only in an alley. That one I’d go to bed with, but leave behind as soon as she fell asleep. That one I’d kick out of bed in the morning. Her I might bother to have a chat with. Her I’d have to tape her mouth shut.
That one I’d be all lovey-dovey to then when she asked for my number give her my mate’s. Her I might snuggle, but only to get somewhere. Her I’d maybe hold her hand, but that one I wouldn’t even touch with a barge pole.
Her I’d probably end up hitting and that one would probably turn me bitter.
Which leaves her, and I can’t do any of that to her, at least not in that way, ’cause I love her.
- How sexist are you? (homepaddock.wordpress.com)
- [link] Fed Up with Sexist Trolls, Female Comic Goes Silent Until Good Guys Speak Up (slendermeans.wordpress.com)
- Diva editorial, January (aektakapoor.wordpress.com)
- Tales from the traveling (female) business executive (fortewinks.wordpress.com)
- Delhi Braveheart as Guilty as Her Rapists: Asaram Bapu (sanaparveen.wordpress.com)
- Feminists! It’s time for a revolution. (thenotsoquietfeminist.wordpress.com)